Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Today I went to to the city with friends to watch TOY STORY 3.

 Firstly we went to capitol to take stickerphotos (kind of a tradition with asian outings) then went to market city for lunch. I had this really niiice seafood noodle soup. Chris had sushi and with the wasabi we had an interesting competition, we played scissors paper rock the person to lose had to eat the whole packet of wasabi. In the end Hannah had to (: and the reactions were pretty funny. Then we went to the arcade where I OWNED Shirley at the random basketball game.

We were about to go to imax when the girls kinda stopped for like 15minutes infront of puppies in a pet store mesmerised by a couple of dogs :S But then again I can't talk since it took us ages to drag ourselves from the arcade.

So about 30mins before the movie started we went in search for bubble tea. We practically walked around all of Darling Harbour and into a shopping centre, but without success D: nooooooooo bubble tea ))): So I ended up going with a $7 a cup ripoff boost smoothie. Overall the movie was pretty good, not as good as I expected but yea still really good., I won't expand into it incase I ruin it for others. I was also kinda getting teary at the end... jokes asif I would cry over such a movie *shifty look*. By the way theres this freaky toy monkey in the movie that freaked the crap out of me. Oh and imax was completely full and crying babies through the movie was annoying aswell.

No comments: