Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hi, it took me ages to find a way to bypass the blocked internet to get onto blogger, but here I am. I can only post up here due to the limitations. So I did my English play, and I think my group and I had a 1% effort. We never even rehearsed as a group more than once and I think I read my lines a couple of times let alone memorise them -shakes head- I’m being one of those badkids of the class who don’t memorise their lines and read directly from the book. Oh well. Without my computer I basically have nothing to do, I have to watch lame (yet strangely addictive) shows on tv, such as farmer wants a wife , undercover boss and x factor >.> I hear you say “but Daniel you should study”, Yes i really SHOULD study but I really can’t be bothered nor am I motivated. I should REALLY be in –uber preparation for tests- mode seeing as I have tests in less than 2 weeks. I don’t get how Julian can be so motivated as to writing TWO HUNDRED notes of chemistry, I mean do you even learn that much? I still can’t get over it... Surely that CAN’T be normal, even for Girraween High school.

No comments: