Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

I'm suffering from an outbreak of small red pimples all over my face. So yearlies soon and i should be studying hardcore, but everday its the same -i'll start tomorrow- and whenever I get ready to study, there comes facebook and msn taunting me with those notifications. Then when i go on youtube to watch one video, i get addicted and click all the other videos on the side, thus wasting 1hr+ on youtueb alone. But it hurts to not log onto msn entirely, i envy those people who can multitask, be on the computer while doing his/her studying. Today I had a prac test, and I got 3 different answers for the same experiment, yup sure is reassuring. I dunno how to assess the accuracy or make a judgement on the validity of the experiment, thus I have to rely on my natural bullshitting skills. Seriously tomorrow HARDCORE STUDY.

No comments: