Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

It feels like I have school tomorrow. Today has been quite busy I spent the day out at ashfield/flemington with my parents. Flemington markets, if you havent been, is this huge shelter with many many stalls. You have asian people yelling dolla dolla dollaa in that asian accent and shop owners all around you screaming at you to buy a watermelon/cauliflower/oranges etc. It's crowded with like so many people banging on all sides of you (O.o) and the floors are an icky black colour with squashed melons, various seeds, leaves and an assortment of squished fruit and veg. I got rammed into a trolley when an asian man (jeez asians these days, can't see) with a trolley full of bananas runs into me. I also saw quite an interesting/ disturbing sight. There was an old western man with John Howard hair wearing a colorful pink/ green poka dot dress with heels, handbag and rosey cheeks (what I assume to be makeup) and I think he was wearing mascara, but I didn't want to look too much at him, because I'm sure he would've seen me with a face like :OOOOO.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol. i went friday ^^