Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Classroom games

I played heads down thumbs up for the first time in about 4-5 years. It was in english and we'd finished all our work, and I just can't believe such a boring game entertained and got my heart racing (to get thumb pinched?..) for years in primary school. Perhaps these games were just designed by school teachers to make young kids be quiet (and what happened to the lolly rewards? XD). Some games I remember are redlight green light, stuck in the mud, shoosh ball and buzz off (can you think of anymore?). Buzz off was played more in the older years iguess because it was more 'educational' and what 'big' kids play. Yet i always failed because I couldn't keep track of where each letter we were up to in a word. OH BTW i was ALMOST on tv because our primary school went to 'it's academic' (anyone else go there) and we had to do like a test thingo to decide who was smart enough to go on the show, i just missed out :( but at least i made audience! (Y)

I don't remember my last immunisation for camp! D:

No comments: