Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

A holiday review.

LOL k these holidays i just caught up on my maths hw. thats literally it, oh and read 1984 which is sorta educational. But holiday highlights:
- HARRY POTTER!!!!! yeah defs a highlight
- MIZUYA was so awesomeeee
- JAPANESE food
- discovery of city hunter lololol - still hooked.

Oh and I've been reading the newspaper lately and there have been heaps of reports on boyfriends murdering girlfriends LIKE WTFF how can you do that. How can you date someone then kill her i dont even. How can you get into a relationship with someone and then just knifing her as she watches you O.o even if you didn't like her if you spend time with another human being how can you still kill her? K lucky im a guy and there arent as many crazed maniac girls who would date me just to kill me compared to some guys out there...

gots to get up 4 hours earlier for school >.<

(warning) SUPERFICIAL PART OF POST
So i havent had a crush on a girl since like year 8 and now that i think about it it was pretty funnehh. I only liked her because i was short and she was the onyl girl shorter than me lmfao. And ever since year 8 ive never really LIKED a girl before. But it's ironic because now i really prefer taller girls like 162cm + since they look more... iunno mature?  lulz idk maybe coz i've been seeing too many kpop celebs :L (talking about asians here) But most girls are like... 160-170 including female celebs but all the male celebs are like 180+ and it's pretty hard for a normal asian guy to breach 180.

kpop gathering satturrdaayy wootz ditching mando school and tennis for a day to be with my fellow sone's hahaha cittayy issshhh gonna be rocckkinngg wit azns ;D

And i think my chair is partly to blame for my procrastination. whenever im on my chair and doing work my back kiiiillllssss which is why i cbf and when im doing hw im always readjusting and shie...  so i want to get a new chair :D And i think this is partly to blame for my horrible posture rofl.

and yes i know me and everyone else says this all the time but... WHY DID THE HOLIDAYS GO SO DAMN FAST.


I think this isn't such a great time to start a new drama, but oh wellz x]


EHHH sometimes i hope people dont read this blog

No comments: