Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I've learnt a lot more about myself tonight, and im happy- jealousy, it's a weakness that i'll be wary of in the future and I'm glad everything got sorted even though it was seemingly trivial. YOu learn more about yourself through experiences, thought i was being really immature and shit and didnt want to approach the matter but my friends understood me (Y) and now i feel much better- communication (Y). I think being open about things and putting more trust in your friends can either strengthen relationships or break them.

Hate how my economics teacher lectures/ helps the top students or students with potential and trying to be really anal to maximise their marks while blatantly disregarding the lower performing students. The whole cohort really needs to do well she shouldn't just be concentrating on the handful of good students but students as a whole and even more so the less well performing students. Eh she's not that amazing of a teacher anyway so i don't really care but still. NEED TO BE WRITING MANY MANY ESSAYS THIS WEEK CMON DANIEL.

No comments: