Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

obtaining my derp ID card

I tried oh i did try but in the end I am inevitably left with yet another derp ID card that makes my high school ID card look angelic. And nope this isn't going to change every year, the criminal dark looking face of mine will be poking it's way out every time i open my wallet :( guess it could be worse (actually not really) dont ask to see my id card plzzzz LOLL
Walked around to familiarise ourselves with the campus which shall be our homes for the next few years then proceeded to go to central for lunch at Mappen! Tbh it looks better/more interesting than it actually tastes, but relatively cheap at around $5 for udon noodles. Will have to be learning how to live cheap for uni!

Mate invited me to his house for superbowl and catchup today, havent seen him for ages, as in all of post hsc ages. Pretty devo, but i guess theres always a next time.

still not used to seeing people in uniforms, forgetting that it was a school day today. Am i a uni student or high school student /identitycrisis

No comments: