Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

diet, parties and cruises.

okay first of all, please stahp saying i look like david choi, where ever i go :<
Yesterday got pretty rowdy but $9 for drinks and $9 for a shot WTTTTTF, and my innocent drink bottle full of WATER got thrown out so i was thirsty all night fml. There were so many uni cruises last night, actually namely unsw and usyd but there were like 4 or 5 different uni cruises. Still regret about tiawanese cruise, dont even want to see pictures because it'll make me depressed, the lack of drinks on bsoc cruise was sad :( Also it started majorly raining aswell just before the cruise arghhhhh.



*waits for girls outside toilet
nek minnit FIXING MAKEUP AND TAKING LUVOS FOR 40MINUTES.

I really should start looking after my diet better. I'm so lazy nowdays i either dont pack anything for lunch or I just pack like a boiled egg and a piece of bread or something. ALso when I rush in the morning I skip breakfast or I just eat the default boiled egg again. It's pretty horrible.


And yesterday was the first time i've ever been to carlingford station, It's actually like rural or some shit and smells like cow pats everywhere. LOL


Also not being 18 sucks*
- this uni life. too. much. freedom.

oh yeah and happy easter, mid sem break etc etc. Have got to make the most of my break to catch uppppp.

No comments: