Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

QUIZ TIME

I have nothing to blog about (once again i had something interesting to say but forgot) so I'll do a quiz! (: quizzes (is that the plural) are a good way to find things about someone!

If you woke up naked next to the last person you texted what would your reaction be?

That would be my sister, so I don't even want to answer that =.='

What does your the sixth text in your inbox say?

Yup, have fun at mando class!

Do you want to get married and have kids?


Only time will tell! married...probably

Are you afraid of falling in love?

Nope! (hasn't happened yet)

Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?

8am getting up for school, so no

What has pissed you off today, if anything at all?


Nothing

What’s the background on your cell?

Sony Ericsson default ^^


Honestly, are things going the way you planned?

I don't plan stuff, they either happen or they don't

Where is the person you miss the VERY most right now?

Home, i think...

What are you most anxious/excited for right now?

School cert/PARTIIIIESSS


Is there someone you wish you were still close with?

Hell yea

Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed?

A plane (like 4 years ago), I'm not the bus/train sleeping type of person. The bus and train is like constantly moving and shaking and it takes me at least 1hr to get to sleep at home normally, and I'm hardly ever on a bus longer than 1hr. Also even if im REALLLY tired sleeping on a train/bus makes me feel really insecure because there are dodgy members of the public and stations could be missed.

Does your life feel like it’s going anywhere?

Nope not at all

Do you open up to a lot of people?


DEFINITELY

What are you listening to right now?


When I fall- After school

Your last received text, would you kiss them?

On the cheek, yea if need be.

Do you think you’ll have the same best friend next year?

VERY unsure, seeing as I have a really loose friendship group now and 30 new people are coming next year.

Have you ever thought about getting your tongue pierced?

Nope

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?

An earpiercing would be a kinda cool thing to have for like a week, but as we all know piercings are permanent so yea... not to mention my parents would kill me if i ever got one

When you’re bored in class, what do you usually do?
MANY things seeing as we have a laptop and all ;)

How would your parents react if you got a tattoo?

*backhand*

You can only drink one liquid for the rest of your life, what is it?

Assuming there are no health implications, probably sunkist X) sunkist is a very underrated drink, not many people like it, it it because it isnt very manly? :/


What time do you go to bed?

School days: 11:30- 12:30, usually around 12
Weekends/ holidays: 12:00- 1:30

When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?

Wednesday

Are you happier now? Or were you happier 4 months ago?

now, but so not looking forward to reports

Do you regret kissing anyone you have kissed?
Does cheek count? X)

Would you fight for someone you wanted to be with?

YES

What do you hate about your school?

It's poorness. GHS is well known in the selective school circle for being povo. Which it is, we only have aircon in our library, I think we have 3 or 4 smart boards and our school no longer provides soap for guys to use in the toilets (idk about girls toilets). I also envy primary schools because they have newer and better quality infrastructure. Also every room has a smartboard and they also have aircon =/

Have you ever made a girl cry?

Nope

Have you ever made a boy cry?

Nope


Are you afraid of thunder and lightning?

I was until when I was around 10 when my friend told me they just sounded like knocked down bowling pins, from then on never afraid! (:

Are you scared of ending up alone?

Hopefully that won't happen, but yea.

Do you believe your friends would do anything for you?

Nope

Have any of your close friends lost their virginity?

Nope

Have you set your hair on fire?

Does plucking out a strand of hair and putting it into a bunsen burner flame count? One very boring science lesson..

Who will you be sleeping with tonight?

Me myself and I

Who has the power to break you?

No one yet, just some really annoying bastards get on my nerves sometimes.

Who did you last ride in a car with besides family?

Jules

Did your last kiss take place on a bed?
No

Last movie you saw in theatres?

Despicable me 8)

Do you laugh a lot?

Given the right circumstances, yea i guess so.

Are any of your friends so close that you consider them family?

Nope

Are you good at giving directions?

I'd like to think so

Are you afraid of roller coasters?

Yes, but what fun would a roller coaster be if it wasn't scary?!

Where do people find these things? I can't seem to find them by myself I copy them from others :S

No comments: