Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Another 50 things!

I have mutant leg hair. Most come out normally but a fair few aren't able to get through the skin and ends up instead pushing the skin upwards creating ugly bumps =( and some come out but not very well they form loops on the top of my leg skin. O.o And the bumps are annoying so i tend to pick them and they become bloody =/ I've become very lazy blogging. Heres another 50 things!

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
Attempting to baby freeze :(( with dire results such as multiple head banging, sore arms and tired wrists
2. Who are you in love with?
No one
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
No but i ate a live cockroach when I was really really young. (I was a curious little baby), I only know this because my dad told me he had to like yank it out of my throat, but when i try really hard to remember I kinda remember vaguely picking up a cockroach and you know the rest...
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
A rectangular basket I put stationary in (my mum got it for me).
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Today
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Nah
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
Me personally, no.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
In my former life
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Nup
10. Are you hot?
Yes, but i opened the window and now im coool 8)
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Orange juice
12. What are you wearing right now?
T-shirt, boardies
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
I let my mum do it :L
14. Last food that you ate?
Does juice count as a food? if not then probably rice
15. Where were you last week at this time?
My best bets are with facebook
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Flat top hat
17. When is the last time you ran?
Today
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Okay this is sad but I turned on the commonwealth games on the last day hoping to watch the closing ceremony but netball finals was on so I ended up watching that =='
19. What is your favorite animal?
I'm not an animal person (no i am NOT scared of them)
20. Your dream vacation?
Some place in asia eating street food!
21. Last person's house you were in?
Hmm... Does my own house count? If it doesn't then it's Keely's place then
22. Worst injury you've ever had?
Haven't had ANY injuries
23. Have you been in love?
Love is defined as "a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person" from dictionary.com. I have never felt THAT deep affection for someone, I DO NOT consider a foolish primary/ high school crush as 'love'. Everyone has their own opinion, but i consider myself to have never been in love.
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
HAHA shirley whirley i guess, but not for much longer!
25. Last play you saw?
Shakespeare Day performances
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Dunno, I'm still young and naive i've never actually tried 'luring' so i wouldn't know. In my opinion don' be what you're not!
27. What are your plans for tonight?
- facebook
- msn
- attempt to turtle freeze
- maybe some maths
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
If it's msn shirley
29. Next trip you are going to take?
China
30. Ever go to camp?
Yea
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Idk
32. What do you want to know about the future?
what job i'll have!
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
nup
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Nope
35. Where is your best friend?
At his home
36. How is your best friend?
Good
37. Do you have a tan?
On my face and arms yes
38. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing
39. Do you collect anything?
I used to collect stamps
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
Dunno
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Never!
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
yea when i was in primary now i consider it unmanly :P
43. What does your last text message say?
hahah okay
44. Do you like hot sauce?
Yup
45. Last time you took a shower?
yesterday
46. Do you need to do laundry?
Nope
47. What is your heritage?
Chinese
48. Are you someone's best friend?
Hope so!
49. Are you rich?
Nah
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Listening to music and on facebook!

No comments: