Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

my ipod:
screen- dead, earphones- both dead, battery life- like a few hours
someone buy me a new ipod lol.
So today i listen to two songs then i get out of the car and half way into the 3rd song my battery dies ==' i hadnt charged it for ONE DAY. then it dawns on me NO MUSIC FOR THE WHOLE DAY. TT_TT such a shit feeling, couldn't even concentrate on my work during study period without soothing kpop :(:( i took out my ipod so many times forgetting that it was dead lol.
Oh and lol my school library;s roof is so dodge, idk wtf it is but it randomly creaks so loudly kinda sounds like rocks are falling on the roof or something.

Week 3 already time really does go by fast.
SO close to first legal assessment
SO close to first ancient assessment
SO CLOSE TO KPOP MUSIC FEST WOOOOOO

No comments: