Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Greetings from Hong kong!

So just spend a while walking around central in Kowloon hong kong, and there are soooooooo many couples making out near the harbour. The record of couples that I counts in a row was 9.... And here I am a forever alone foreign tourist. Walked past the walk of fame with all these famous hk stars, none of which I have heard of lol. But yeah the lights the architecture the girls are a lot better than in china keekeke and another thing, everyone is so short here LOL. But omfg I love this uncensored Internet and direct YouTube, blogger, facebook access, YOU GUYS TAKE IT FO GRANTED I TELLYOU!   Then I ate roast duck for dinner next to a mushy couple who were so into each other and were clearly full but continued to order bowls of lettuce to feed each other with =='

Strolling, shopping, yum cha and sight seeing tomorrow!
Feels great to leave the parents for a while..
Photos coming soon :) I LIKE HONG KONG heheh :D

5 comments:

chunchun said...

OFFT THIS GUY!!!!! hacks chinese server to access blog, what a badass :P

Daniel W said...

You know it brah ;D gotta blog! How's the life in Sydney post hsc? Man scared for my atar already... Bet outings are lame without me ;P what've you done so far?

chunchun said...

it is really boring here, nothing to do, well my wait has dropped to 65kg, hopefully i can drop down to 60kg, gonna be hard O.o

still job seeking and have no replies from anything i have applied for fml, prob go job hunting on thrusday, hopefully someone accepts me O.o

Daniel W said...

As if not go on outings every day hahah man so tired and busy here haven't worked out since Australia, I'm tiny again :( how's sherey ;)?

chunchun said...

hahaha wow, as if bro, but you want to look massive don't you :P
hmmm yeah still haven't talked to her :O, idn been quite busy, more with family stuff, im like cooking more frequently, got my L's today WOOOO!!!!!!! and tomorrow going job hunting so yeah, maybe next week if im not busy, ill talk to her (ive been saying that for like 2 weeks) LOL