Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Fashion here is so good! QAQ haven't seen a pair of Nike tn's anywhere in ages yayaya 8) I have photos to blog but cant figure out how to upload using iPad :( but yeah today is my last day in hong kong, hong kong is soo cool sfjudshfshivsshhdvdsjhf it's like Australia with all the coolness of Asian culture wouldn't mind staying here heh. Also I went to hong kong university omg it"s literally 10x bigger than usyd and surrounded by forests... Also I like th uniform here! The Chinese school uniforms look like track suits whereas the uniforms here resemble our uniforms, except the girls have more diverse styles and wear these cute little tie/bow things(8 even though tbh even the seniors look like they're in year 7 looool and ffs amount of couples here are ridiculous I know I keep saying this but literally everywhere I just saw 6 couples in a row making out coming down the escalators. High schoolers uni students and 80 year old retired people... The diversity here, but nowhere to divert my eyes from the mushiness lol. And the fooood everything is so cheap because everything is tax free I had a deep fried pig intestine on a stick, hot chips with cheddar cheese sauce, roast goose, star fruit fruit smoothie, dragon fruit drink etc etc. and the local Asian supermarket is has x10 variety of tong li...

Life's good.
Inb4 shit atar. I'm actually worried, one months time I may not be so happy arggh. W/e

1 comment: