Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED SUMMARISING MY MODERN NOTES FOR THE ENTIRE HSC COURSE FUUUUUUAHHHHHHHHHHH. that is all.

Edit: yeah apparently that wasnt all lol. I severely overestimate my ability to do work in a 4hour period, i planned to finish both my economics and modern notes but only managed to do half of that... so i always feel as though im not being productive, but i just guess thats just my capacity. I was playing "wet the bed" at dinner today and i noticed just how inappropriate the lyrics to the song are especially over the dinner table lolollol lucky my parents don't really understand the innuendos, Mum: "what a stupid song why would anyone want to wet the bed"...... yeahhhhhhh -continues to enjoy the song- lololol

urggghhh i can feel the summer coming, hate summer clothing because
1. forced to wear shorts and reveal my skinny chick legs >.> although fanks puberty for growing hair on them now lolllool
2. I like t-shirts but then again singlets are a lot cooler but then i'd seem like im trying to copy the vans, snapback, low singlet, denim shorts swag filo fashion. Which doesn't suit me at all.
3. I find thongs to be uncomfortable but too hot to wear high tops/cons and sandals....yeah thats just a given.
4. lack of option

/firstworldskinnypersoninsecureproblems

back to economics and english.

3 comments:

chunchun said...

do you even lift bro??? ;)

Daniel W said...

i dont need to lift when i got natural beauty. JAKES :P

chunchun said...

^ hhahahahhahahahhaha ;)