Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Uni- the first day

Uni lecture virginity has been taken away (sorry to put it so harshly LOLOL). Well my first day consisted of four hours of lectures in a row. Didn't even have time to eat was blatantly nomming a chicken wing and sandwich during chinese lecture. All administrative, instructional stuff today nothing too serious, just glad that none of my lectures just happened to be cancelled or something. Although we did get right into learning chinese with the pinyin + basic characters. Pretty funny seeing an entire 170person lecture room chanting "bo, po, ne, le etc etc". ANd the four different tones of shi. hahah.

Went to moochi interview at strathfield got to the trial stage, found out I had no available times this week so had to do the trial today. Got told to come back on thursday at 3pm before subway work because it wasn't busy enough. Ty for wasting 30minutes of my time~ but its okay at least i got the basics right and I won't be a complete noob on thursday. The workings of moochi is a lot simpler than at subway woooooow a lot less things to handle. Pretty much just froyo machine then toppings- done. Add a smile here or there and you're good. HOPEFULLY I GET THE JOB AND ALL YOU UNSWers can visit me on campus wahahahhaha

Got home and ate dinner at 9, dat 4hour daily travel time, dat uni lyf. Work, then 2hr Economic and business stats lecture tomorrow aigoooo. How do I even have time for readings and pre tutorial plannings T_T well have to get used to this active lifestyle. Didn't meet/see any girra's today, just hung out with all the newbs, it's a good thing or then I would've been lonered hahaa. Guess this is uni, your close friends have other commitments so you make friends with whoever is with you at the time! :L
THink I'm coming down with a cold :(
What happens in microeconomics ECON1101 LOLOL 

No comments: