Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Uni would be amazballs if it was 15minutes away you can just rock up to uni for club/ social events anytime you want instead of planning like 3-4 hours beforehand it's just ridiculous. I had work from 9-12 today and uni starts at 2pm, the fact that the manager had to give me 2 hours between work and uni is just.... laughable. In reality uni hours are a lot less than school hours for me, but it just feels like SUCH a long day. Haven't even gotten assignments/hw yet don't even know how I'm going to juggle it all. Friend started his law tutes this week, and by the time he got home at 10pm he couldn't even be bothered to do his homework. So he didn't do his first ever homework.... great start to uni LOLOL. 

Still have to buy textbooks waiting for the 1k govt assistance to roll in, I just can't afford them atm T_T. Using my brain more these two days than the last 3 months gg. My handwriting had just deteriorated into chicken scratch.

Lecture room! will have to get used to this setting/learning environment for the years to come. Law building is actually pretttty nice, had my stats lecture in there today, heard it can get pretty hardcore...

I hate girls who give weak/awkward/afraid to touch/germ paranoid handshakes. STAHPIT. Feels like im forcing you or some shiieeeee. WOuld be a chill day tomorrow if i didnt have to get up at fuggen 7am =='

No comments: