Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Last day of freedom

I went to the cuesports soc welcoming event yesterday at cityheroes. 1hr lesson for a heavily subsidised cost of $2 followed by free social pool from 2-4. TOOOOOO GOOOOOD. Learnt the basic proper stance for snooker, bridging and foot placement. Was good, you should join if you're a girl because 1. there are many guys 2. heavily discounted games 3. you get special treatment LLOL. For example the lessons that the group of 4 newb girls had went on for twice as long as ours. THen during social pool they got "free" training from one of the executives for another 2 hours, while surrounding them were 5 tables of guys who coincidently had no supervision whatsoever. lold. On another note L managed to create the worst possible 8ball game in history.
This was like a thirty minute game of not sinking anything, the game finished because my mate knocked the 8 ball with his hand- talk about nooooob :L

Was going to go mardi gras because yolo + already in city. But my dad had his man period and therefore i was not able to go, I came home early and he still raged at me for going out too much. woooooow. My mate wasn't going to go, nek minnit a girl we met at foam party tells him to go with her group, suddenly he is keen and told me to stay at the city when I was already on the train =='.  Stupid boys .

I didn't even realise that because I have business camp on friday I can't do my friday shift at subway. Thank god my sister reminded me, how bad of an impression would that be towards my manager shiiiieeee. Luckily I was able to swap shifts with my friend but manager still hasnt responded to me yet :/:/ GOes to show I'm still a kid such responsibilities don't even occur to me. 

This is going to be a crazy first week: work, uni, bsoc camp, moochi interview, business peer mentoring, club/socs welcome events aiyahhh. Will have to actually prioritise my time now, this doesn't sit well with me, because when it comes to time I'm just the best at wasting it. Well time to change, time to turn over a new leaf and start afreshhh (pun intended). Good luck class of 2012 or shall I say uni freshmen 2013 :'D- embracceeee the freedom! and live a little! 

No comments: