Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 3

I got an all council floor tour today. And it's just strange seeing asians in a place full of white people. And i don't know why but whenever i see another asian in public and they see me it's like we have that special 'asian' connection.Also it's soo obvious what are stereotypically male and female jobs in the council. You find that whole departments are either male of female. Community services and child care- allll female. Engineering, technical, IT- like 100% male.

I put gum in paper and into my pocket because there were no bins around, unfortunately the paper did not cover the whole wad of gum. SO when i took my phone out it was like all sticky with gum pieces all over it :( it took me like 15minutes to wash and attempt to scrape it all off.

On the way home i had a lol moment on the train. A kid from rosebay was sleeping on the train (i don't know how people sleep on public transport) with his mouth wide open and his head lapping from side to side. Also there was constantly strands of drool running down the side of his mouth, and EVERy time he would wipe it off. :D:D

2 more days, finally

No comments: