Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

ENDING to city hunter was so unsatisfying godamnit. Good drama ruined by the ending that doesnt really tell us anything, did they just get lazy and cbf telling the story coz tahts what it felt like. why are the endings to so many dramas always bad D: totally not worth leaving my legal this late rofl. So what's your ways of destressing? some people like to watch something or exercise or some shit... but i find if i do that the stress is still in the back of my mind, nagging at me... Sooo i just like to walk away from my study room to my bed and just lie there face down for like 10minutes thinking about nothing and doing nothing. It's really comforting :D except once i did it for 30mins... when I was stressed from all the homework/assignment... oh wells...

No comments: