Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

OMMGMGG just heard/saw baby steps and twinkle live ommgahhhh i sarang you fany and taeyeon <3<3<3 why so cute/good vocals arghh.

okay so like miss in class was saying how boys cant multitask etc etc and the guys in my class were outraged including myself. HOWEVER i realised that whenever im talking on the phone and doing stuff on the internet like talking on msn. I CANT DO BOTH, omg what is this why am i fulfilling these sexist gender stereotypes >:( like when someones talking and im typing soemthing on msn they actually ask me "hey are you still there why arent you responding" and then i have to ask them to repeat the question and then answer them then the person on msn is like 'afk?' and then i have to read what they wroteto talk to them but then i cant concetrate ont he person on the phone and they think im ignoring them or something. >.>

/first world problems lawl.

dude wtf is wrong with me ive had two nosebleeds in the past three days one at night while brushing my teeth before bed one yesterday at night while at the computer on facebook. My back also hurts, wtfuuhhh. actually becoming grandpa D:

my hair  was horrible today, freaking worst bedhair and didnt have time inthe morning. SOOOO looks like another derp photo for the 6th year and running ahahah.

No comments: