Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Many fellow bloggers had triple posts today ahaha- good to see everyone releasing that inner hsc angst. Just sent over 2 essays to my teacher. ARGH dodgy school email attachments didnt sent broken sentences flying everywhere, probably confused my poor teacher D: WHenever i include attachments i always have this phobia of accidently sending him/her something private and inappropriate like a selfie or the plethora of derps that i have acquired over the years D: thats why i double, triple check that the attachments are the right one ahhaha.

Daniel you have earnt yourself a break, time to eat pork crackling and aloe vera juice that i bought from tong li today :'D
"self study" in le library (it wasnt super glued shut). I cant actually smile without teeth showing LOOLOL someone teach me? My mum says my face is getting fatter FUUARRK, i still say my eyes have made some good growing progress :') (P.S. david choi!?! i see no resemblance...)

Was procrastinating by watching a movie called "the blind side" yesterday, turned out to be actually really good, was trying to concentrate on economics notes but I'm male so i cant multitask and practically any movie > study. 1.5hr not self imposed study break did not go to waste -> ALTHOUGH i didnt finish the ending... might watch it online laters.

No comments: