Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Last Day #4 Graduation!

I FAILED GUYS I FAILED i told myself that i wouldn't cry and today was the first time in like 6 years loolol like i was watering up then one of my best mates came up to me with teary eyes then i lost it like niagra faills hahahah then we punched each other for being such pussies :P but it was all good when i saw this cute girl, my tear ducts responded and impediately cleared up LOLOLOL. My report was soso since i went up in my weaker subjects but went down in my better subjects... So we got clapped out after assembly at 11am today, basically it's a tradition where all the other grades line the exit way and clap as we exit the school, and me and my friend blasted gangnam style and gangnammed our way to the end of high school lololol LIKE BOSSESS (but then we went back to the beginning to say our proper goodbyes).

We stayed for a good 2 hours just taking photos saying our goodbyes and seeing everyone crying, it was sad but fun at the same time. THe girra class of 2012' oh how 6 years just fliessss by. Then i reentered the school to go toilet and find some people STRAIGHTAWAY felt like an outsider hahaha where everyone was in a different grade, LACK OF BELONGING LOLOL

the crewwww of six years (Y) we've stayed together for all these years, man my blazer was so small could barely move in it. Guy on the far right next to me= friends since kindergarten :P 13 years reppin mate. no one notice the awkward hovering plates of food :)
The last day as an official high school student :P
Roll call buddies since year 7, will miss you D':

Now to read the messages on my shirt and write up facebook farewell messages ashdaweuaeagsfafs. Inb4 more emotions loolol.
/the sad moment when my actual name is mentioned once on my entire shirt... oh well i guess everyone remembers me as 'wang' lawl and yes guys thank you for all the love and the many penises.

Grade Picnic day tomorrow time to find my supersoaker and wet all the bitchesss lollool. It's going to be the last time i see my grade as an entire cohort, man this week is going way too fast i don't think i can take any more sad days hahaha.. Better not rain tomorrow forecast says its temperature is going to be in the high 20s (Y).

see you all tomorrow class of 2012.