Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

5/7- Modern history

This post is dedicated to my best HSC subject, MODERN HISTORY yes i will definitely miss learning about cold war, hitler, world war 1 and maybe even leni Riefenstahl. My teacher was engaging and dedicated probably one of the best teachers i've had for any subject. My classmates have been really supportive and although I'm not an excellent modern student the competition from my peers has encouraged me and it's just been an enjoyable 2 years- GOOD SENSE OF BELONGING maybe it's because we have a relatively small yet high performing cohort. It's also made me a lot closer to people whom i wouldn't really talk to. Fuar going to really miss it /wipes away melancholic tear LOLOLOL. I think i might do a history based arts degree in uni options options. And with that i'm going to stack away my modern history notes for the last time and revise extension english. FML my worst subject tomorrow, going to be a lot more nervous today than my calm state for modern LOL.

Overall modern was not too easy not too hard nothing too unexpected. I swear im feeling more confident now not sure if it's a good thing or bad thing... usually when i say i do okay i get a shit mark :( Or maybe I'm just prepared now hmm. If only i could apply my modern work ethic to my other subjects :/ COUld be just me but i think when you're actually in hsc period it's less stressful and intense then i thought it would be back in my junior years LOL.

5/7 two more until the end. On friday i am going to kiss the ground in joy as soon as i exit that exam hall. GOing to gangnam style out of the school gates into my bed and sleep 5eva.

I just realise that I haven't gone out in SOOOOOOOO long, but i don't really notice it and it's ironic because i see my friends more often now because we all go to the library to study. Good times will roll sooooon- after my 7 weeks in china :/

No comments: