Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

6/7- nearing the end

nearing the end
seeing the light at the end of the tunnel
one more to go
couldn't have come at a more opportune time i got a good amount of sleep last night but still woke up with a pounding headache. Came home and i'm so tired right now. Lucky i dont have an exam tomorrow or then i legit would get a  band 2 or something LOL. I think modern kiled me just felt so lethargic and barely studied for english extension.

BUT CHYEAAAAA NO MORE QUOTE TECHNIQE EFFECT, NO MORE PARADIGMNS, VALUE SYSTEMS, COLD WAR ANXIETY WOOTWOOT.

I really have got to stop spending money on food when i go out. Costing me so much a dollar here and there actually adds up to a lot...

Hopefully i feel refreshed and can concentrate on studying for my last exam tomorrow.

6/7

No comments: