Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

7/7- the end

As i exit the exam hall for the last time i have an irresistible spontaneous urge to gangnam style and that I did simply because I CAN. As i walk through the schools frolicking in the grassyfields i release that it will be the last time i will ever walk through the well trodden muddy path winding from the top of the school which i have become oh so accustomed to. The weather seemingly perfect, mild and cooling breeze prickling the nerves of my face as i stare into the cloudy fragmented sunny blue hue of the sky above me, I feel a massive weight metaphorically and physically has been lifted off my shoulders seemingly as if nature has come to celebrate with me. Meanwhile the ironic pangs of nature calling serves to remind me of the effects of a 3 hour exam on my body while i embark on the fruitless yet desperate search for a school toilet which remains unlocked after 5pm. /ends this tone

Why i am blogging at this time you ask, because i can and because i can sleep in and because i don't have any nagging school related commitments at the back of my head! so why the hell not (: WEll today perhaps even more than graduation i feel like it really was well and truly the end the of uniform, the end of school exams, the end of... being a member of Girraween High School. I probably feel more attached than other because i've only ever been in two educational institutions in my life, blacktown south public school and Girraween high school.

^this. So i was so happy with joy that i gangnam styled into my front door past my dad into the kitchen to my mother and received a what the fuck is wrong with my son look LOLOLLO but idccccc because i was just so happy. ANd i realised that at this precise moment my mother is unable to nag to me about 'wasting my time' or  telling me to do work somewhich which she's pretty much been doing for my entire life since kindergarten LOOOL i made this fact quite clear to her and she assured me not to worry because once uni starts she would start the nagging again (she actually said that lol)

As for uniform well this really was the last time of 13 years of uniform wearing, I've taken it for granted because im pretty sure i'll miss it in uni and having to think about what to wear. But i'd say i've had a good run reppin the black and yellow over the years. And it looks pretty good if i do say so myself ;D hahah but for now it shall be permanently stored in my wardrobe. THe Varsity seems like a waste though since the quality and material is still pretty good, might wear it at home haha. Gosh while i was waiting at the busstop (for the bus that never came) i was telling my friend how it was unbelievable how we have actually like actually reached the end, pretty deceiving how fasts time goes. THen i was like next thing you know another 13 years will fly by and we'll be married with kids and he backed away and told me not to think that far hahahahha, still along way to go!  

As for the legal studies exam, i honestly dont really care now since it's over and the entire HSC is over. Nothing too challenging or unheard of during the test, the 15 marker for crime was a bitch challenging and not particularly flexible but yeah whatever. Was pretty scared for multiple choice, i found the first five challenging but rest hopefully went okay. I think i've had a generally chilled, laid back and non stressed approach towards my HSC, i can't help it i cant become one of those crazy 10hr a day hardcore students. I won't get as high atar as them but hey, that's just me :D anyways my atar is now pretty much predetermined! an whether i get into my course or not is up to fate now and I'll found out on the 19th, pree scary since all i can do now is wait! Saw a classmate on facebook say that he accidently brought hope his HUman Rights short answer inside his question booklet. Amidst his swearing and raging (which is to be expected) i really do feel sorry for him, sometimes luck isn't on your side, like during my english advanced exan... Not really friends with him but i hope everything gets sorted for him

well it's time to move on kids! if you think about it HSC is only the beginning you really only had to worry about your studies as a high school student, but now you have to worry about a job, uni, future, relationships, MONEY shit gets real guys but let the good times rollllll!

I'm off to my first post hsc outing tomorrow, the first outing (excluding library) that i've had for MONTHS. It'll probably be my last for a while until i come back to australia, but just glad to chill and hang out after a well deserved HSC run before i head off for china/korea on monday~~

No comments: