Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Paranormal activity 4

was shit. Weak plotline, untied ends, poor horror scenes, uneventful and boring. To actually be scared by this you've got to be like age 10 or someshit, although not even the kid behind me was probably age 10 and  he was laughing at the people dying. Only slightly exciting bit was maybe the last minute, at least things happen but it was just some overused generic zombie scene. 2/10 don't watch this plz i want my $16 back. First horror that i've watched in probably more than a year, disappoint.

SO now that HSC is over my dad gave me a pep talk about girls and also on me being too thin and need to work out... LOL what a troll

Trackwork today i had to take a train from central to strathfield, then bus from strathfield to parramatta, then train (which was delayed 10minutes) from parramatta to blacktown. THen paulswarehouse on george street was closed today so no new chucks, bummmerrrrrr. Still managed to chillax until 5:40 or something, but hey i have nothing else to do at home anyway ;D

should start packing nowwww.

I hate when people start a conversation with me and take 10minutes to respond meanwhile i've already forgot what the hell we were talking about. If you don't want to commit to the conversation dont start one. I can even accept 5minutes it's all good but if it's going to be 10 15minute response at least say ttyl or brb or someshit. Then i respond instantaneously making me look like a bored sad person and again wait 10minutes for you to respond :/....pet peeves.

No comments: