Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

China + Korea!

Blogging from Australia for the last time until 2 months!
brb inhaling the precious non polluted fresh aussie air LOLOLOL.
Alrighties im off to the land of no blogger/facebook/youtube/phone until the 27th of December So this means blog posts will be very infrequent or cease to exist at all unless i'm able to somehow get onto blogger in China. I might be on skype (daaniieellll)/ msn every so often so contact me through thereeee.
To my year 12 buddays hope everything goes well and I'm sure you'll achieve your goal atars and you can tell me alllll about it when i return :D gl to the chemistriessss and VA i'll be chillin in China while you're doing your exams ;D I WILL RETURN AND I EXPECT TO BE PARTYING HARD SO DON"T GET ALL PARTIED OUT ON ME KTHNXBYE.

Oh noes how am i going to survive without being able to express my thoughts onto here like i have since year 10 :(:( i might purchase a vpn or something fah. /chinaproblems. Seriously it's so damn unnacceptable the internet MEANS that it is able to be accessed by anyone anywhere. China you just have one massive intranet. I can't believe i ahve to download all my favourite shows because "foreign media" sites in china are blocked like srs. ALso another thing my cousin is disabled and unable to walk it's bullshit how because of his body he can't get an education or even go out of his apartment much because there arent any elevators or ramps installed in his apartment. BUUTTT i will be visiting him (Y) since hes known me since i was born, literally. K hopefully i dont see snsd in korea because if i do, i may just faint right then and there on the street hahaha

ANyways 2 months with my parents.... 2 months without seeing any of my friends.... I don't know how i'll survive. Well guys im going to be gangnam styling down nanjing road in shanghai because THAT is how dedicated i am LOOOL.

Shall see you guys sooooon, appreciating the farewell conversations hahah (Y)

I was hoping to keep a travel journal on this blog but considering it's blocked in china if im not able to find an alternative i'll blog on my tumblr as a last resort. (: stay tuned guuisseeee :)

No comments: