Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New years day 2013

Happy new years day! I cant believe it's 2013 already THE DAY ACTUALLY CAME HAHAHA. a big year is ahead, in fact 2013 is life changing it marks the beginning of uni student life and progression from the small world of high school along with the all important 18 year old milestone for me. I welcome the opportunities that become available, new people that i will meet and most importantly life's freedoms as a university student. Hope everyone's 2013 is one of excitement , freedom and joy. I for one shall be keeping my blog updated to document all my university experiences, jsut so i can read on them many years on with great amusement (like how i do now with my year 10 posts LOOOOL)

okay enough formalities ended up not giong to city because everyone ceebs. I went to the gym for the first time (LOL  DONT LAUGH GUIS) my benching limit was 40kg HAHAHAH and now my arms kill. Ended up having a bbq in the middle of a public park, and when 12am hit random wogs came from everywhere and began letting off their own fireworks... which I assume are illegal AHAHA. But we had a pretty good view heh. As soon as i walked through the door parents started arguing ==' freakin bullshit, they're like kids sometimes. We didnt sleep last night, but instead had a good male dnm sesh about kpop and girls (Y) yeeeee

THe teppenyaki place we went to was cute (8 and he played games with us which involved throwing food and shells at us, heh fun, pretty mess though. I was born into a n asian family, so when i see food on the floor i instantly feel guilty/bad and want to clean it up HAHA. Feelsbad though $30... just came from taiwan land of the cheap everything!

New years Resolutions!:
- get P's
- make many new friends!
- take up table tennis seriously
- get a job
- meet someone life-changing
-  adjust to the life of a uni student!

Just like to thank my friends and girra class of 2012 for the amazing year from the talent quests to the multicultural days to tri school tournaments, dodgeball comps, muckupday and countless other events. Everyone worked hard in extra curricular activities, so hard it's probably why we dropped 9 rankings ;) Still, i'll always remember the good high school times that we shared :)


Much less academic based new years resolutions this year, before we know it 2014 will be here :L Life really begins now guys, so hold on tight for the ride ahead :) Good luck all! bear with me! whether it be in real life or just reading my blog, it's honestly nice to know how some people actually bother to read the ramblings that come out of my head :) (what is wrong with you bored, procrastinating people...loljkssss :D)
2013 come at meeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: