Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Eclipse

Today I went out with about 8 friends and watched eclipse in parramatta.

I wanted to watch either karate kid or shrek 4 but nooooo, the girls had basically forced us to watch eclipse (like they did with 'Bratz the Movie'). And yes i could have ditched them and watched Shrek 4 but thats kindof unethical considering the whole point of going out is to catch up and whatnot. Okay as soon as me and my friends went into the cinema, it was pretty much packed, with girls, there was not a guy in sight so us guys looked kinda awkward (a bunch of asian guys in a sea of girls). Our friends who were girls were pretty much in there comfort zone having read twilight and I was there like a complete noob.

The verdict? Pretty terrible movie, most of the movie was dialogue leading up to the war between the vampires and newborn vampires. We basically knew it was targeted at teen girls because 1. Jacob had his shirt off more than he had it on 2. There was kissing every 5 minutes or so. Then the scene where Edward Cullen (he's pretty ugly) asks Bella to marry him, the whole cinema simultaneously went 'awwwwww' and I was sitting there rolling my eyes. The soppy/romantic/love scenes made up A LOT of the movie. The best part was the action scene at the end which only lasted a few minutes. MANNN I could've watched Karate Kid or Shrek 4.

If you're a straight guy I highly suggest you not watch this movie, I mean even the chick wasn't that hot. ):

By the way I went to morning glory a second time. We saw this squirrel tissue box cover and the tissues, lets just say came out of 'inappropriate' places on the squirrel, it generated quite a laugh with me and my male counterparts (typical guys, yeahhh..) I'll upload some more 'morning glory adventure photos' in this blog if people want me to.

I really want to watch toy story 3.

2 comments:

Daniel W said...

I know who you are anon =P

Anonymous said...

LOL dude it was a dog... get it right
-_-

btw nice blog
P.S upload the one wit the pink hat
;D