Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

I just rediscovered television, I probably haven't watched it in half a year. My sis' tv got moved into my room since she moved out ^^ Yesterday my dad bought 5 goldfish for his outdoor pond, he's the asian type to never research anything and go with what he THINKS is the right way. SO today i get up look into the pond and there are 5 fish floating upside down near the surface. Good work dad. I have to practice english, I gave up trying to memorise Macbeth's lines...I'm just practicing how to not retardedly say old english words. Already are i'th'court? I've just completely given up on actually understanding shakespear. I kinda just rely on the italic captions on the opposite page.

GOOD LUCK TO THE SCIENCE ACCELERANTS FOR TMR! sleep early. it works.

No comments: