Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

My dad came home from china today. And he brought lots of chinese/ shanghainese food. I kinda forgot about his nagging until he came back home, just wondering, who nags you more your mum or dad? In my case its definitely my dad, my mum nags a lot but in a subtle and easily ignorable way. With my dad, he demands an answer from the same question he asks everyday and theres kindof a predecided answer that i am obliged to say.

He brought some boiled crabs home from Shanghai (are you allowed to bring seafood overseas? maybe he smuggled it heheh), thus bringing me to the topic of the day CRABS (no not THOSE kind of crabs). I like crabs, its probably my favourite seafood, the meat is tender, slightly sweet and overall quite good. omnomnomnom. Btw do you eat the yellow crab roe inside? heaps of people think it's yucky and throw it away. And if you're thinking ewwww, then trust me you are missing out, it definitely is the best part of the crab. Nex ttime try it! but get your mind away from the colour grossness and you'll be fine.






Ever eaten a horseshoe crab? They look like armoured stingrays..

No comments: