Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

I've become sick T___T most likely from my dad, it;s always him who gets sick first then i get sick like a week later >.> and it doesn't help when he never covers his mouth when he coughs, and he's one of those people who cough maniacally who have non stop coughing fits.  i feel sooo yuuucck and blocked nose and runny nose and slight headache, so today was a very unproductive day. Also around 20+ tissues used today? Right before cross country carnival suckks... and i think i have 4 tests and 3 test + core hw to do. I CBBBBBBBBBBBBBBFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF i wish hsc is over and done with already.  And my mum made me drink this home made drink that was a mixture of idk what and ginger. Honestly why do so many home made remedies include ginger, I honestly don't think it does much... but i drank it anyways, i guess the hotness kinda made me feel better. And i always wondered how a nose actually becomes blocked and you cant breath through it. I mean is there something that is physically blocking it?! :S falling asleep with a blocked nose sucks aswell. How am i going to cope with yr 12, HOOWW.

No comments: