Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

why is it so cold int he morning, yet like 30+ degree, sweaty leg provoking heattttt. :/:/ yay i've finished my core homework (: all I have to do is print now, even though it's just homework and not worth anything, i feel pressured to perform up to standard since I'm up against a 3U class and a very professional teacher... So on a sleep inducing lazy friday afternoon the bell rings, and a stampede of thumping shoes fill the corridors. I look out and it's the still enthusiastic year 7's/8's racing for school buses? ahh i remember those timesss I'm sure every grade experiences that, and as the years progress we generally become more sluggish, less enthusiastic, old old seniors T___T One day those year sevens will learn. God really, was i one of them? running to classes/racing my friends?/skipping/hopping? maybe... can't imagine it anymore. I guess that phase has passed me. Such vibrance in the eyes of a well seasoned high school student. But then again  I'll probably unknowingly be the same in the eyes of older uni students, when I'm just a freshman :D

WTFFFF AM I ON ABOUT.

P.S. I realise i only blog once i finish all my homework/studying which is practically never before i sleep because of procrastination. That could also explain why i don't blog much now. I always wanted to add a music gadget for this blog but i cbbfffff.  

No comments: