Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

My blog is not dead! and I'm still alive...barely.

I'm serious when i say I don't have time to blog any more. Life sucks, it's just wake up go to school come home do homework/assignments/study and I'm on the computer for like what? 20-30 minutes? Then sleep and the process repeats again. I have to go soon after this because I aim to sleep at 11pm, but I've been sleeping at 12-1am lately because leisure time is just toooo short >.< It also really doesn't help that I'm a slow worker AND i procrastinate, I probably do other stuff more than I actually do work (i.e. watch drama's and shows when i'm MEANT to do work) which is very bad because at the end of the day you feel like you get little work done and absolutely no leisure time, it's just soooo hard to get straight to work after 6hrs of schoooool, HOWWWW am i going to cope the rest of this year let alone year 12. Just 2 more years daniel just 2 more years. On another note isn't it scary to think in 2 years we'll be at uni? starting the final years of our education and meeting many many manyyy new people, and going into the 'real' world and outside the safe haven that is our school education system.

sooo this is what it means to be a senior eh? ... i never thought i'd do such a thing but i actually have to do an economic assignment with my partner AT LUNCH, I never thought i'd be such a person. See you anonymous blog readers, probably in a week? but i will surely never let this blog die (Y) if i haven't blogged in a month or so then you can assume that my blog has died :)

No comments: