Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm only blogging because I'm procrastinating.

I really shouldn't be blogging since I'm really busy and I've already gotten 2 assigments T___T and I'm starting them now, alonggg with all the homework i have (although I shouldn't complain I know 3U people are much worse off than me). I never start assignments so early, but I MUST be serious this year... but i think if i seriously just do my work and have no distractions (i.e. BLOGGING and facebook) i would be able to do it much much much faster. And i find it hard to concentrate in class, i subconsciously drift off, which is a very very very bad habit >.<

Anyway so today I had a bit of a nostalgic moment. I saw a little asian year 7 walking around with a slightly flustered confused face and furiously checking his map at the end of his school black diary (haha remember those??), presumably late to class, since i was already pretty late. I remember my year 7 days quite well (:

No comments: