Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hsc is next year and a lot of people are turning 17, its a bit scary to thinkkk. 17 sounds really old. But something small yet quite satisfying happened today, i was lining up at the canteen line it was sooo long and i saw someone from my grade lining up in  a free lane and i was like 'oh waiiitt i'm a senior now aswell :D' haha little things like these make me proud to be a senior, senior privileges woot woot, i guess it still hasnt sunk in that im the second oldest grade in my school, im still truly a kid at heart though.

so someone randomly asked me if i collected anything, at first i thought no, but then i remembered that i actually did when i was younger. I had quite a good time flipping through the pages of STAMPS =D I might continue it... nahh cant be bothered. Haha just a random fact that no one knows about me (:

(i have 5 more full pages)

I don't know what i've been going on about this has been quite a random post... bye i have to do maths now. LOL. oh and happy birthday liuface.

3 comments:

Happy Apple said...

Dude, so cool. I've never known someone that actually collects them. I have a collection that I didn't collect.

Daniel W said...

why did you get a collection but didn't collect? :S And i think i stopped collecting 5 years ago..

Kristy Ng 伍颖彤 said...

Haha, lol
I still collect stamps with my bro :)