Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ever felt like joining a different group of people to play or talk to, butt feel bad about 'ditching' your own group? History was okay, because I studied but geography was meh because I didn't study enough, I finished history in like 30minutes but Geography took me almost to full time. For the geography essay, I just bullshitted more than 2 pages of coastal management. Chucking a few geography sounding terms here and there "bilateral aid" "multilateral aid" "NGOs", random things I remember from the year that kindof relate to the topic, (groynes, sand dunes, coastal teatree?)

Do you have a friend that can be really mean for a period of time but then nice? I DO
I debuted on my first tackle footy game today (:
happy birthday to Anubhav
And an official congratulations to the second couple in our grade!! (halves don't count).

No comments: