Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Stressful situations.

Luckily science didn't have too much chemistry, I wrote sulfuric acid as SO4 because I'm noob and it sounded familiar and chemistry-y. This is going to be a loooong week, day 1 and I'm already tired from over testing, mentally and physically. Usually 6 hours of class is fine, only about 30% brain force exertion is used, but for my 3hrs of tests today, extreme concentration, black and white paper staring and head scratching has mentally drained me. I've still got so much geography to study, I don't know if i'll be able to do it, usually in this situation I would come home laze on the bed and watch tv, but I can't.... Constant nose sniffling and pen clicking is really annoying especially when you're running out of time or you realise you don't know how to do a question. When I realise that a test is really hard, or when I'm running out of time, or when I know I'm going to to bad during a test, waves of heat rise up in my body and I get sudden head discomfort (no I don't cry, I don't think I've ever cried since year 6). I mostly just count to ten close my eyes and resume the test.

During the science test today, there was this girl at around the 1hr mark next to me (alphabetical order) she started shaking, getting fidgety and moving her knees up and down, which was quite distracting at the corner of my eyes. After about 30 minutes she like yells to the teacher (if you put your hand up it takes quite a long time for teachers to look up and realise you have your hand up) if she can go to the toilet and I was thinking "ohhh so tha'ts why". She like almost sprints out. Pee before a test, it's good for you. Did you end up studying for 12 hours?

MY brain feels owie.

No comments: