Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

does stress make pimples grow? Today I have had a good amount of hours science studying (I'm so unasian for not doing any sciences next year). But right now I am in panic mode because I forgot yr 9 things were being tested aswell so now I haev a whole year worth of things to learn and it's only 11pm. I have developed an awful habit of "hey I've got all of saturday lets go watch some tv for a bit", then I procrastinate and cram in the last minute. I finished one of my assignments at 12am :OOOO before. Chemistry and genetics are going to be the death of me tomorrow.

I wash my hair everyday, I think it's normal for guys but then i found out that some guys wash it once a WEEK. So i decided to try it aswell, so i miss washing my hair for ONE day and the next day my hair is uberly greasy, with clumped shiny hair bits and scalp that is so itchy it's hard not to scratch for a minute.

No comments: