Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

First post of the term!

I'm bored and due to the strong demand, I'll blog today. So i've been stranded downstairs in the living room for about 5 days of uber hot days, and that means that i've been spending my wake hours near my parents'/grandparents and they're kinda getting on my nerves. I never thought i'd miss my room and the privacy, but I really do. And i can't even listen to kpop in peace due to my fathers constant mocking/ light teasng of me watching kpop girl bands T_T And i havent even packed for camp on monday yet, since it's wayyyy tooo hot. I hate leaving these important things the day before, i have a great insecurity because i always feel like i've forgotten something to pack.

Seeing as this is the first post of the term I'll share my thoughts so far. I'm really enjoying my subjects at the moment, I'm really enjoying my humanities (even in 40 degree girraween high school heat) which is definitely saying something. But considering it's still early days the fun would probably rapidly decrease as the work increases. I have pretty great teachers for everything except for economics which i find very boring. And i've had 3 different subs in 3 lessons for 2U english. So yeaa, this year will be intense.

On to new people, but firstly i already miss friends who've gone to better and brighter places. COME BACK GUYS T____T.SO newww people. Some are quiet some are open some appear up themselves? i honestly havent put in the effort to 'welcome'the new people but you knowww i help to welcome the new people that i already kindof knew, honestly i cant be bothered anymore whatever happens happens. ANd i also talked to the people that i would probably associate with in the future, but thats about it..

No comments: