Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

~birthday post~

SOSOSO i know this is a bit late but better late then never yea :D my birthday was awessomee thanks guyyss had an awesome day sooooo totally not expecting it all :P I love every single present espespesp the racquet was able to test it out today soooo maddd---> haha julian knows :P. SO thanks a lot guys sorry im a lazy/unorganised ass and didn't have a party >.> 16 feels... older.... 2 years left of childhood? O.o I think someones room does reflect who they are, Yes if you could see my room right now theres snsd and kpopy stuff everywhere XDXD juuussttt tehy way i likee ittt hahah- chyeaa idc what my parents think i just might get distracted when im doing my hw since theres this massive poster in front of mee x]

P.S. i ended up spending 1hr looking through my pictorial book, and ended up sleeping at 2:30am because of my ext eng hw onn my birthday but salll cool. SO on june 1st I got snowballed, punched till my arm is bruiseeedd, recievedd snsnsddddd merchandise (Y) and wore an snsd shirt at school under my jumper and taking off my jumper and forgetting that i was wearing an snsd shirt in class :L

here are some photos for you to stalk (:
                                                                          PRESEENNTTSS (Y)





                                                    LOLOL i think you guys know me too well :P


                      awesomeawesome card :D, got it home in one piece! and how big are my eyes man :D

No comments: