Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

life update #4 + awkward moments + fail wrapping + old people

I have a shitload of things to do but it's friday and i just got home so i really cbf
I must be very very unlucky whenever i have something on it always seems to rain the day before >.< ANNDNDD just when i thought something good happened to me for once, turns out i am the ONLY one to be cut from the job ==' after being offered it ffffsss.

SO today i went to equip, most awkward moments ever. Just me and L in a store full of high school girls while the store worker just stares at us grinning asking us what we were after ==' I was going to browse around but it was tootaallyy awkss lol never going in there again. Oh and morning glory why are they all fobs who cant speak english very well? and why do all MG workers wear aprons O.o

 And i really hate my shower, i swear the cold water tap is screwed up if i turn a little bit of cold water on its freaking freezing and when i reduce the cold water by turning the tap literally a few millimetres it becomes boiling hot >.> ffaahhh it's annoyingg. Someone give me a massage my back hurts rofl, i think it's my bag... and i also think that's what makes my posture so bad and its already been FOUR WEEKS into the LAST TERM OF PRELIM time goes so fast i swear it was holidays not long ago not freaking a montthhh ago. And i just noticed do you sneeze by holding your nose? why do peopel do it? is it to reduce the sound and spittt? i think so, but i always thought it was bad if you didnt let out your sneezes... once i tried holding my nose and even more spit came out of my mouth... :S

Saw this old man on 705 he was just licking his nose... non stop all the way to parra... lol RESPECT! i cant even reach my nose with my tongue, but it was just slightly weird. Being old must really suck old people are just naturally excluded from society because once they become old a lot of them become weird. And they seem really lonely with no friends :S:S:S Even though we should respect them because they've got heappss more life experience and wisdom than us young oness. But stil.. i never want to become old :S

P.S. It's that time of year again and yet again even though i've become a regular present wrapper my skills seem to be still amateurish... This time it's a square object and a soft round object (in case she reads this) CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

No comments: