Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A review of the PHSC tests so far.

1. Never realised how fast 3hrs can go under test conditions
2. I always stress before an example when i read over my notes and I feel like i know nothing and i can't even remember quotes, but it all comes back to me during the actual test :D
3. Thanks for getting sick/coughing/runny nose/sore throat when exams begin
4. Kinda like having exams and being able to go straight home after I'm done
5. Kinda like having no school
6. Screwed up source analysis for ancient
7. THINK i did okay at english
8. When i drink water at home i hardly ever need to pee, during tests i dont drink beforehand and i need to pee within 2hrs wtf, meh held it in for another hour because ceeebs to go toilet. I couldn't walk properly because i was busting but when i did go toilet, best toilet trip of my laife <3 ROFL

ANYYWAYS Gotta study maths for tmr, my most feared subject =='

No comments: