Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

going to mando school i was looking at my phone and i smashed my shoulder into the little jutting out bit of the metal gate the bit with the whole where you usually would up a lock. Still hurts even now T__T but i think i've managed to be expressionless in public when something painful happens when secretly inside im like screaming. Yeah i dont know HOW MANY TIMES this happens but whenever i have something important to go to it ALWAYS rains days beforehand and ON the day when the weather is perfect for the last 2 weeks. GAAHH hope it doesnt rain on semi formal but i totally know it will. The weather is such a bitch to me.

If it rains during the kpop music fest im going to shoot myself.

SOOO holiday plans:
- go out
- watch dramas
- read
- do mando homework
life's good.

P.S. my mando teacher is so cute ^^. that is all. kthxbye

No comments: