Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Breast cancer awareness day (: + random ramblings.

okay first of all: random shizzz about me. (mostly flaws lol)
- i do not know how to frown. i can only scrunch my nose in a feeble attempt at frowning. It's not like a practice in the mirror or anything :)
- I don't know how to whistle
- I can't roll my tongue D:D:
- I can never remember how to spell bureau -> i had to look that up. Whenever i get stats from Australian Bureau of statistics then i type it up in my notes the spelling ranges from bearu bereu burau buereu maybe i'm just retarded. :( and sometime spellchecker can't even recognise it.
- WHy so much awareness for breast cancer but not really that much awareness for prostate? I think it's because guys are more conservative/ less open about problems with the prostate region? LOLa guy's mentality is more like "nah nah i'm fine theres nootthinngg wrong with me" yeah that's wat we'd all say if like the government started promoting free prostate checkups.
- And i also bought a pink ribbon :D seriously for a prostate cancer initiative they should totally sell ribbons in the shape of balls i'd totally buy like 50 trolololol. YES i know balls arent prostate but w/e close enough
- We still havent got our reports yet even though it's completely meaningless and no one gives a shit, but that is exactly why i want my report because it doesnt mean shit :D and i can look at my failures that don't mean much anyways.
- Weeks go by so fast holidays in 6 weeks only, SUMMER HOLIDAYS woots beach anyone? ;D brb learnign how to swim :D

SO today was pink day to support breast cancer. and i was wearing a pink cardigan (as you do) into blacktowna and getting strange looks left and right and i got the finger from some leb bogan with that disgusting bogan cut where the head is shaved at the front and the back is a massive bush it's horrible. Seriously just cut it off arrghhh, i seriously feel so tempted just to get a shaver and shave it all off, yeah than get gang bashed. BUT anywaiizz that was when i realised iw as still wearing a pink cardi, lol i'm so ruthless I quickly took it off :) I was going to buy long pink socks and roll up my school pants, but i forgoottt.

Quite a random posttt kbye doing legal essayy.

No comments: