Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

yeah body is being a fagget and made me wake up at 7 again D:
On a good note, productive day yesterday for once ^_^ 1400 word legal essay written, now i just need to cut down 400 words and practice practice practice, yayzzz for not leaving it to the last minute.
oh yeah something cool and completely random.
I buried a time capsule in my backyard in year 4. It was an assignment that my sister gave me lololol i had to like write a letter and put it into a container thing along with memorable things from the time that a year 4 boy generally would like etc. I don't remember what i wrote but i remember that i put in a yugi-oh card and a magazine dmag or something. LOL vintage man i'll go dig it up in 50 years and sell it all >:D That was almost 8 years aggo :O

YES i can totally imagine me in an apartment in the city watching dramas all night and eating asian snacks with a significant other. Can't wait for those uni days.

Okay time to get dressed for skewwwllll.
P.S. MUSIC FEST THIS WEEKKEEENNDD WWOOOOOOOOO

No comments: