Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

HSC results came out todayyysss. scary to think that in 1 year that'll be me only ONE MORE YEAR OF UNIFORMS gawsh. i heard everyone did shit lol, but if PHS beats us ==' year 12 2012 phs it's OONNN come at us :) and my friend's friend came first in chemistry in NSW and dux of her school, I wish i was smart :( strike tomorrow still have to go to school to hand in my assessment oh wells, preparing for an all nighter sucks how everyone has nothing on for the last week and i have an assessment tmr and i've barely started argghh coldwarcoldwarcoldwar 3U english sucks bro. asuchasuhdausd when i sleep early my body just wakes up early likei slept at 12 for the first time in a long lng time and i woke up at 6:30 and just cant go back to sleep. Stupid body wtf is wrong with you and now i'm dead tired. GG oh well the pain will all be over tmr :)

No comments: