Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Tennis, birthdays and valentines day!

My house computer got short circuited because of the lighting so now I'm blogging on my iPod. Arrghhhh falling so behind in ancient it's not even funny. Must finish my modern first :/ busy week ahead knockout tennis trials, friends birthday and of course valentines day which holds absolutely no significance to me. Except being happy for couples and fulfilling my role of being wingman and proceeding to be foreveralone bachelors with my mates after school studing at parra library <3 ahahaha. Although I have to wait 3 hrs for my friends because I finish at 12:15 on Tuesdays couples prob laugh at me :( I must say though being single on the 14th does provide itself with many trolling opportunities :3 My arms and shoulders hurt was training for a couple hours yesterday ehhhh. Anyone at girra who can play tennis come for trials! We need the best we can get if we have any chance of finally beating ruse in round 1 >.< especially girls last time I checked only like 2 girls has signed up.

Bye for now guuuiiss. Seriously dafuq is with this weather. The right side of my mouth kinda hurts and hurtS to open. It's also a bit swollen the hell is with these mysterious teenage ailments lol.

No comments: