Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Modern History half yearrliess

ANd just like that my first half yearly exam is overrrr. Before the exam is the time i'm most stressed im not even stressed when I get up in the morning, and then when i actually sit the exam i'm not stressed and as soon as that happens i need to pee fuuuu, 20minutes intro the exam ir eally needed to go, but every second is precious so i ended up holding it in, could barely walk straight/properly after when we had to pack up the tables but it's cool :]. I think maybe when im stressed I don't think about it but then during the exams... It feels like its term 2 since we're doing half yearlies but technicallyyy its only term one. EHHH tired atm got home at like 1:45 after going to parra to eat fooddd. was going to go btown library to study but then i couldn't be bothered and instead walked to tongli to buy seaweed llololol- $1.95 was 5c short fuuuuuu and now my wallet is bulging with coins. I laid down on my bed for about an hour didn't fall asleep though, i don't know how people do it no, matter how tired i am i can't sleep in broad daylight in the afternoon. I'm not a fast sleeper :/

may go on tumblr and catch up on allkpop~ and then study economics, maybe i have a headache atm ... so iunno. Also might skip chinese school tmr.

No comments: